• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Canadian Triumph Owner

Roman6

Freshman Member
Country flag
I have owned my current British car for 37 years It is a 1974 Carmine Red TR6. I have owned three other TRs but mainly to obtain parts I wanted or to save them from being destroyed. I have a healthy stockpile of parts in my shop. I am a true TR6 lover as I can go out in the garage in January and get my triumph "fix" just by admiring her clean lines. I have enjoyed this site already and look forward to learning more and by contributing to the discussions too.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Roman6

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that the Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get plenty of tips, help and advice for your TR6.

The Pub is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome from Toronto (not sure where you are)

will you be at Bronte next month?