Thread: Renewing Subscription, need help.

Ask your questions about using the forum. Find useful video tutorials in tutorial sub-forum Please post car-related questions in the appropriate car forum (e.g., Healey, Jaguar, MG...etc.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Renewing Subscription, need help.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to renew subscription and I go to the renewal page and hit the order button to renew my silver membership and I get another page with a comment block that says “ invalid currency “. So what do I do? Thanks.
    About TV Shows-
    "...you really can't restore a car in 10 days. I don't want to watch a race where people have to restore it in a week. It's not going to drive, and those cars never work. In real life, it takes years to get it right. " Jay Leno.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Re: Renewing Subscription, need help.

First thanks for supporting BCF. That error usually means you did not pick a price option from the drop down before you clicked Order. Just above the order button there is a drop down where you need to select one of two options. You will notice they are both the same price, but the second option has an * next to it. Selecting the first option is a one year "non-recurring" subscription. The second option, with the * means it is a one year subscription that will renew automatically after one year.

Hope this helps.

Basil
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde