• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BG Healey 66

• Thread starter Deleted member 20861
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20861

in 1964 I traded a 62 VW and cash for a 62 MG midget from a shabby used car lot on Woodward ave in Detroit. The love affair never ended. Fast forward to 2016 to a RM Sothebys auction at the inn at St.Johns in Plymouth, Mi. A 66 BRG AH 3000 BJ8 crossed the block. Just restored by Healey Lane in Oregon. The past 2 years have been an education in sorting a restored AH. So glad BCF exists. Looking forward to all the info I need to keep myAH on the road.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF! When you visit our Healey forum, as Tom pointed you to, notice that we have a "BJ8 Registry" which takes you to a form where you can register your car with the national BJ8 (based on the year and fact it is a big Healey, I'm assuming it's probably a BJ8. This registry is not maintained here at BCF, it is maintained by Steve Byers - we just provide him with a form. When you fill in the form, it the info gets emailed straight to Steve,

Welcome again
Basil

PS: What do we call you?