• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Looking for information on past member

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Basil, I think, but not sure if John Wehmeyer, probably wrong spelling in last name, was a member on this site years ago. He had a Ryan PT-19 aircraft (yellow), a motorhome and various other toys. We were in the Navy the same time, late 50s, long time ago. Does his name ring a bell? PJ

I have a photo of him in Gitmo he posted alongside of a Fury aircraft somewhere.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
No, that name doesn't ring a bell. I did a search on the last name and came up empty. It is possible (probably) that he registered with some handle other than his real name. I don't require real names as you know. Do you happen to recall what type of British car(s) he had?

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
John D. Weimer, Found picture. PJ

Found his name on the other site, so I guess it was the MG Experience site he favored, thought it was here, sorry. PJ
View attachment 60035