• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Guy in Town

Jeff Small

Freshman Member
Hello All, I just purchased a 59 TR3A last week. Love it but it’s very different than the 65 MGB I’ve had for the last 38 years. I hope to learn from others with TR experience.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hi Jeff, and welcome to the forum. Sorry if there was a little delay getting your account approved. I usually get t hat done very quickly but today I was helping my son with a car problem and didn't get to it as soon as I normally do. Anyway, we're glad to have you aboard. The TR3 is definitely different than the MGB - both fun in their own unique way! Again, glad to have you aboard.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Jeff

Welcome to the form.

The Triumph section is very active so your sure to get plenty of tips, help and advice for your TR3A.

Post some photos of your TR3A

DAvid