• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Intro for new member

Allard1680

Freshman Member
Country flag
Allard in the yard.jpg
My wife and I inherited a 1950 P1 Allard from her uncle which had not run in 30 years. Two years later and a rebuilt flathead V8, a switch to a floor shifter, rebuilt brakes, wiring, etc, etc it is back on the road. We are also working on my father in laws 1966 Sunbeam Tiger.

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_133829 (3).jpg
    IMG_20180929_133829 (3).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Oh man! First, welcome to the forum. Second - can you upload some pictures? (Click the little Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 7.47.27 PM.pngicon in the editor, select a picture and upload. Once thumbnail is shown in your post, double clik it to get sizing options: Recommend "Large" "Centered". (Do this before you save your post)

Basil

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Welcome! Now that's a car I wouldn't mind owning! Quite nice, thanks for showing it. :encouragement: PJ

EricG

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I saw your Allard at the Hilton Head show last fall-beautiful original!
Will you be at the Tigers East Alpines East United in Lacrosse, WI next weekend?

Attachments

• DSC08134.jpg
    DSC08134.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
A

Allard1680

Freshman Member
Country flag
EricG, We will not be going to LaCrosse that weekend, haven't got my father-in-laws Tiger ready for a trip from his house in Milw to LaCrosse yet. My wife and I remember talking to a Tiger owner at Hilton Head about that LaCrosse event, if that was you, nice hearing from you again!

We will be taking the Allard to a concours in Geneva, IL on 8/25