• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Remember this?

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
"I'm going to hang up and embrace the past now." :highly_amused:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Great cartoon!!! Thanks for sharing.

(Did you take the photo with your smartphone?? Or did you use your 35mm rolleiflex?)

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
Here'ya go:

05e2ce507a990137a76a005056a9545d

Country flag
it is kind of sad that technology means you can demean and humiliate someone in front of the world now when before you needed to be standing right in front of them and perhaps a small crowd and that's all that heard/saw it. For all the good of technology, it does tend to bring out the cruel side in too many folks. I wouldn't mind some embracing of the past either.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
it is kind of sad that technology means you can demean and humiliate someone in front of the world now when before you needed to be standing right in front of them and perhaps a small crowd and that's all that heard/saw it. For all the good of technology, it does tend to bring out the cruel side in too many folks. I wouldn't mind some embracing of the past either.

Amen on *all* counts!

Some folks (including me) might say that all the technology is showing who we really are.

Country flag
And I didn’t think to mention, you had to have the actual gutsto demean someone face to face unlike being some faux warrior hiding behind ascreen name. While I may be a bit vagueon location, I don’t hide behind an alias, but take ownership of the good anddumb I may type..

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
And I didn’t think to mention, you had to have the actual gutsto demean someone face to face unlike being some faux warrior hiding behind ascreen name. While I may be a bit vague on location, I don’t hide behind an alias, but take ownership of the good anddumb I may type..

Well, that's IF Mike Phillip is your real name (and "southwest" Ohio is your location). LOL [just having fun]
:highly_amused:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
That written, I think that most of the tag-line types here have a profile that clarifies who they are.

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

Well, that's IF Mike Phillip is your real name (and "southwest" Ohio is your location). LOL [just having fun]
:highly_amused:

"He's" really a 16 year old girl,pretending to be
an older man.......

(just kidding)