• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi All...

Welshaj

Freshman Member
Just a quick introduction.
Born in Wales, now live in Sydney, Australia.
First car owned was a Mini Van and later 1275 GT, both in years gone by.
Currently have 1977 Mini Clubman.
This is regularly driven and works well, but like with all Minis could do with a bit more oomph!!
Trying to find a 12G295 head for it to go with the twin SU and RC40 exhaust.
Interested to chat with anyone on anything A-Series.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
My mini (1968) has a 1275 and ported head. Dyno at 95hp at 5800rpm. I would suggest that cam and headwork go together but don't push it too far. I added two 1.5 inch SU. Too much carb at low rpm. Between the cam and the carbs, not much power below 2500rpm. But after that, it takes off like a rocket. PS: my exhaust is one of the larger bores. It is quite loud. I would like to soften its roar a little.

Jerry