• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

So here we sit, waiting

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sitting here at the hospital with wife, son and daughter-in-law waiting for our first grand baby.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Good luck, future babysitters! :excitement:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
By the fifth one,you'll be a lot more relaxed.
Hope all goes well.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My son had twins (boy and girl) 4 years ago and the time spent with my grandkids is extraordinary. I wish you and Mrs. Basil all the joy that grandkids bring.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Aria Willow Stanton July 31st 8:46PM. 6lbs 2oz. Had to do emergency C-Section but all are doing well.

560DD933-8DCE-410F-B23A-CF84C0745E1C.jpg

Last edited:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Congrats to all. You now have a new title.... Grandpa.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations grandpa.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Congrats Basil, we are given grand children so we have something to spoil and spoil and spoil! :encouragement: Of course, if they get too spoiled we can send them back to their parents for corrections, so we can do it all over again! :highly_amused: It's called payback LOL!

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations to you and your family!!! Wishing all the best in health, happiness, and occasional sleep. Beautiful baby.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Congradulations to all. I agree with Paul as to your new job title. Enjoy.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Congrats to all!