• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fastest liquid?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
What’s the fastest liquid in the world?

Milk. It’s pasteurized before you see it.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
hssssssssssssss

Almost as bad as:

Q. Which country’s capital has the fastest-growing population?

A. Ireland. Every day it’s Dublin.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
What’s the fastest liquid in the world?

Milk. It’s pasteurized before you see it.

Hmmm... and here I always thought it was quicksilver.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Thanks for the joke - I now have my "dad joke" ready for tonight's dinner conversation with the family :wink-new:

On a related note, evidently the fastest liquid is is quark-gluon plasma. Faster than Lucas liquid smoke.

(I am on a boring conference call, and googled "fastest liquid". I found http://discovermagazine.com/2018/janfeb/38-the-fastest-fluid. The name is unusual enough it essentially belongs in the humor forum!)

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
After 3 cups of coffee it could be me :rolleye:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
After 3 cups of coffee it could be me :rolleye:

One of my favorite lines from All In The Family. Edith asks "Where's Archie?" We hear a toilet flush, then Archie comes down the stairs.

Archie says "You don't buy beer - you only rent it."

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Love it!!!

(not so much a “dad joke”, rather as a joke for the next gathering of the boys!)

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
But Archie had a "terlet".