• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

hello everyone

gearheadbiker

Freshman Member
Hello everyone I am joining this forum as a long time certified tech and also a long time british car lover and am in the throws of a three year restoration of a 1961 Bugeye Sprite. My recent foray into the british car world started 10 years ago with the full rotisserie restoration of a 1967 BJ8 3000 . After that was done i happened to find this bugeye through a friend and decided it would be a fun project. These threads are a great way to share information with others, learn some new things for yourself, or hopefully teach someone something you may know and they do not. Im sure i will enjoys spending some time here . Thanks Cliff ... gearheadbiker

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Glad you joined us, Cliff! We have a very active Austin Healey forum and also a Sprigets forum to discuss your cars! Be sure and jump in there also!