• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Sale Two MK IIIs

JimLaney

At 75 I find I have more projects than time. I must get rid of my project cars to make room to work in my shop. This forum has been very helpful to me and I am hoping someone here will love them and “take them to raise.”

In 2016, I purchased two MK III sprites (1966 and 1967) and all related parts from someone I know. I have documentation for both cars (bills of sale and prior registrations).

I have invested over $3000 in parts and need to get some of that back. A buyer would need to pick up the whole lot at my house outside of Huntsville, Alabama. I will assist in loading and insuring that all parts are included.

Lots of pictures (oldest first-newest last) are in a Google album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FFKASBigdmpjuYCV8
Call or text me at two five six 565 three, one, one, two or email spiritdancin at yahoo dot com

Last edited: