• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My First Triumph! Austin, Texas

kdenebeim

Freshman Member
Hello Everyone!

I bought my first Triumph this last month and I have a life long life bucket list item checked off. It's a 1971 Triumph TR6 painted Delft Blue. Not the original color as Triumph did not offer the color until late 1975 but she sure looks sweet. I'll be glad to share pictures. As you can see, I spend a lot of time at Circuit of the Americas, the home of the US Grand Prix! I'm also a proud new member of the Hill Country Triumph Club of Austin and we're getting ready for the VTR 2019. http://hillcountrytriumphclub.org/vtr2019/
I look forward to learning a lot about my roadster and a little about your ride too.

Cheers,

KwD
Slip Kid

TR6 at COTA.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Very happy to have you aboard! Please don't be a stranger - jump into our Triumph forum here and make new friends!