• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Quick trips

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Doc could use this to make a quick CAB run and be back before Mitsy knew he was gone :cheers:
[video]http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2019/07/15/bastille-day-flying-soldier-hoverboard-vpx.cnn[/video]

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Saw that on my News Station this morning. Pretty amazing stuff

Last edited:
OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I can't understand how stable it appears with no visible control surfaces.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Just guessing there must be a computerized, gyroscopic stabilization system similar to the Segway.
You're probably right, buuuuuut :scared:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I don't think it is for me anyway.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Mits saw similar a few days ago, called my attention to it. I'll wait for the version what'll fetch th' CABs autonomously. I want to be INSIDE anything that flies.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"Hold my Cabernet & watch this".....

Country flag
Mits saw similar a few days ago, called my attention to it. I'll wait for the version what'll fetch th' CABs autonomously. I want to be INSIDE anything that flies.

[FONT=&quot]As George Carlin said: "To begin their boarding process, the airline announces they will preboard certain passengers. And I wonder, How can that be? How can people board before they board? This I gotta see. But before anything interesting can happen Iโ€™m told to get on the plane. โ€œSir, you can get on the plane now.โ€ And I think for a moment. โ€œOn the plane? No, my friends, not me. Iโ€™m not getting on the plane; Iโ€™m getting in the plane! Let Evel Knievel get on the plane, Iโ€™ll be sitting inside in one of those little chairs. It seems less windy in there.โ€[/FONT]