• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New to the forum

thomaspanton

Freshman Member
Hi everybody, I'm Thomas Panton a newbie to this forum. I just picked up a new 2015 Jaguar and glad to have it. Looking forward to knowing something more about it to the other owner.

Attachments

• jaguar 2015.jpg
    jaguar 2015.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the forum Thomas! Nice looking Jag! I have a Jag that's a bit older - a 67 EType Roadster.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks a lot Basil, I enjoy a lot with it. Kindly share a pic of yours Jag.

This is my Jag before I tore it apart. Then the next picture is as it is sitting in my garage now undergoing restoration.

Before Tore Apart for Restoration (when it was a decent driver)
My67EType-1 copy.jpg
Currently (Engine Rebuild is next)
IMG_0182.jpg

My67EType-2.jpg

Rebuilt IRS being installed
IRS Before-5.jpg

Not standard, but I'm installing sound deadening in interior and boot.
My 67 E-Type Sound Material.jpg