• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Joining the ranks of the T-series

Les_Boardman

Freshman Member
I have been away from this forum for quite a while. Last time I was here I had an Austin Healey Sprite. I am now the owner of a 1953 MG TD. She needs quite a bit of work so I will probably be asking a lot of questions.

Attachments

• 20190709_143114.jpg
    20190709_143114.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 18

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Hi Les - welcome to BCF.

What got you interested in the T series? I had my eye on them for only about ... 60 years. Now we share the interest. Here's my '53:

Fog lamp.jpg

Tom M.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome back Les! Hope to goodness it's not 8 more years before your second post! :drill: