• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Loquacious

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
How many loquacious people do you know? Probably more than you realize. My 2 sisters are each one! LOL

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My wife is a bit loquacious. She can start up a conversation with anyone anywhere anytime and seem like they've been old friends for ages.

Last edited:

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
I'm quite loquacious...I talk to myself constantly. :chuncky:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
When one of my sisters calls on the phone, your good for at least an hour! Drives me crazy, but thinking the world of her, I just listen and hoping there will be a break somewhere to get a word in edgewise. :highly_amused:

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Too many. Everytime I open garage door to work.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
When one of my sisters calls on the phone, your good for at least an hour! Drives me crazy, but thinking the world of her, I just listen and hoping there will be a break somewhere to get a word in edgewise. :highly_amused:

My Sister's the same way.When she calls,I tell my Wife that "It's for you",
hand her the phone,& then quickly exit the room.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
My wife is a bit loquacious. She can start up a conversation with anyone anywhere anytime and seem like they've been old friends for ages.

My wife is a master... and can have small-talk ABOUT small-talk. "This morning I so-and-so and said hello, and they said hello back and...…"

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

Country flag
Used to work with a guy who's philosophy seemed to be never say in a sentence what a paragraph would hold and never use a paragraph if a page could contain more...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Used to work with a guy who's philosophy seemed to be never say in a sentence what a paragraph would hold and never use a paragraph if a page could contain more...

"I just asked what time it was. Didn't need to hear how the watch was built."

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Doc, he just wanted you to know he was giving you precision time! :highly_amused: PJ

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I think it was Jean Shepherd who said "You ask a man the time - he tells you how to build a watch". You ask a woman the time and she says "Because". My daughter hates this one.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think it was Jean Shepherd who said "You ask a man the time - he tells you how to build a watch". You ask a woman the time and she says "Because". My daughter hates this one.
Ahhhhhh.... Jean Shepherd. I listened to him all through my high school years on WOR radio. He was certainly a character!