• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member - 1963 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7

70TR6

Freshman Member
Hello everyone, glad to be a member of the Forum and I am looking forward to interacting and continue learning about these great cars. I am the second owner of my very original BJ7 for the past 8 years or so, which has around 38,000 miles. I also have a 1970 TR6 that I have owned for 25+ years.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello 70TR6

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that the Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get plenty of tips, help and advice for your TR6 there.

The Pub is an area where almost anything vcomes up for discussion.

Post some photos of the TR6 and the BJ7

David

OP

70TR6

Freshman Member
Sure thing, see attached pics of TR6 and Healey 3000. The TR6 has some Richard Good upgrades including rear CV axles, competition springs and nylatron bushings all around. I also converted to Weber DGV carbs around 23 years ago and have been very pleased with them. The Healey is completely original including paint, top and interior.

Attachments

• TR6 pic side.jpg
    TR6 pic side.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 25
  • TR6 pic angle.jpg
    TR6 pic angle.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Healey side.jpg
    Healey side.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Healey pic quarter.jpg
    Healey pic quarter.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 22

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sure thing, see attached pics of TR6 and Healey 3000. The TR6 has some Richard Good upgrades including rear CV axles, competition springs and nylatron bushings all around. I also converted to Weber DGV carbs around 23 years ago and have been very pleased with them. The Healey is completely original including paint, top and interior.

Nice! Welcome aboard!

Taleco

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi everyone! I am in the process of evaluating some TR-6s for purchase to relive some fun of my youth. Hoping to be able to get some tech insight from members to be able to make the best purchase decision I can.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Taleco

Check out the Triumph section for TR6 info. You will get plenty of tips and hints there for your TR6 search.

David