• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mitsy took a trip...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...to Israel. All got was this (very) cool T-shirt. :thumbsup:

T_shirt.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Oy vey :rolleye:
Hope she had a wonderful time.

I like the shirt by the way!

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Oy vey :rolleye:
Hope she had a wonderful time.

I like the shirt by the way!

She had a good visit, and she took over 600 photos.

As for the t-shirt, she said: "I knew the 'I :love_heart: Jerusalem' one just wasn't your style." mehheh.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
:encouragement::encouragement:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I was there in โ€˜67 just a week or so after the 6-day war. Our driver had just gotten out of the army and showed us some captured Russian equipment. He was very proud to show us.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My older son went to Isreal on a exchange program when he was in Civil Air Patrol. We hosted some cadets who came here from Isreal.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
A few years ago our family doctor would take a 2 week vacation every year and go to Israel to treat the needy for free, he didn't have one day off the whole time. Heaven knows how many people he treated in that time. Quite a guy! :encouragement: PJ