• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good pub day

catfood

Jedi Knight
Hotest day of the year today this side of the pond (about 28 degrees) so swmbo and myself decided to ho for a pub lunch. First proper run out since the Healey was finished other than a few runs to get the tune right. Got to the pub as a prewar something pulled out so we nabbed his parking space after complimenting each other on our rides. Got out of the car to find another Healey 100 already there. Odds of that are pretty remote. There aren't that many of them in th UK. Chatted with the owner and found a regular group of Healeyists frequent the place so I will return. About half an hour later a 100/6 turned up followed by an XK140 and an XK120. A good haul. Car tune is still not quite right, struggled to pull away a little when hot but a big improvement from a couple of weeks ago. Oh and no, I didn't get any pictures!

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
That’s pretty good for a Saturday. Seems like most classics come out for Sunday roast at the pub.
Where exactly where you?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sounds like a great outing! Speaking of AH 100's, later this afternoon I'm going to a "Celebration of Life" for our recently lost member judow (and a neighbor of mine), she and her hubby, Doug have what I think is the earliest know surviving 100 M (a real factory 100 M)

Judys_100M-3053.jpg

Judys_100M-3056.jpg

Judys_100M-3059.jpg