• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My 73 was a barn find

gadgettr6

Freshman Member
Country flag
My 73 TVR 2500M is a barn find. It was in storage for 35 years and now in my garage getting ready to run for 3 years. I have a long history with Triumph starting with a 1960 TR3B, 1964 TR4, and three 1972 TR6 and two 1975 tr6. It has been a slow go to get the TVR road ready. Just today, I have it running and coming back to life. Two items left on my punch list are horns and turn signals ( the wiring was "modified" by the previous owner). Attached are couple of pictures of the car in my garage. The original wheels are still in good enough shape so I had the powder coated.

Attachments

• IMG_20180910_173610313.jpg
    IMG_20180910_173610313.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg