• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

• Thread starter Deleted member 24541
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24541

I’m currently restoring a 1954 MGTF that I bought as a project. My wife and I have restored a 1948 MGTC and a 1952 MGTD many years ago. I always wanted to do a TF and this one recently became available locally. It is,however, missing a few critical parts. I’m hoping that I will be able to locate them through the forum. Most critically, I need a left front fender and one of the octagon shaped instrument bezels. I’m sure I will need a lot of technical advice as well.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF, Bob! You might want to post a "Wanted" ad (free) in our MG Classifieds forum (and you can also post it in the regular MG forum here as well).

Basil