• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A Steve?

CJD

Yoda
Country flag
You've been quiet for a few weeks. I just realized that I think you finished your car and are out driving around the great Northwest...without posting any pics for us!!

sp53

Yoda
Country flag
Why thanks John. I am in Cambodia on business and pleasure for a month. The trip will re-start my battery to get me going on the interior when I get home in July. Cambodia is suffering; the Chinese have actually basically purchase one of the beach communities among many other properties . for example, in the Town of Kompony Somor or Shihanook Ville which they bought, the Chinese highly suggest no Americans enter and they took over the schools and no English it taught and Chinese is spoken plus the Chinese that live there cannot go back to China. The picture on one side is the old French hotel where I am staying and the other was a vacant lot the Chinese are developing; there many large buildings like this going up and this is just one example of probably 50 in which the Chinese live on the top floors to look out over the city-- plus they have needs delivered. The average Cambodian makes 5 dollars a day for 8 hours.
Peace out

OP
CJD

CJD

Yoda
Country flag
Wow! Interesting how they would have no economy at all without our trade, yet they hate us. I guess they are not the first, though. Wishing you good business and safe travel!

sp53

Yoda
Country flag
I bought my first tr3 to have some power over the female mind at least that was my plan. At the end of the day for probably 99% of the population, power and control are what is sought. Will to Power is the title of Nietzsche’s last book, but he did not finish the work before he found his peace. The power today is an economic war, yet I am simple and still find peace with my tr3.