• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I’ll take two if you have them

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Will you take cash payment

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hope it comes with a full tank :rolleye:

Country flag
I think that's known as free publicity, probably for a car that will come to auction soon.

I'd advise a lower reserve.
I had to wonder; what was the point of that?!?!

Maybe it's a first time (major commercial, not ebay) auction consignor, or merely a narcissistic showoff, but I hardly think promoting a car at ten times (>10X) its value would attract a serious buyer.

But what do I know, it's been over forty (>40) years since I bought a Healey!

dancrim

Jedi Hopeful
That's Nigerian money. Converts to $150.00 US dollars. I just bought it. Just have to send him the
$100.00 down payment. Then he will prepare to send the car. Guess I really made out.

Country flag
Safe to say the seller doesn't make his living as a photographer.
Knows nothing about the art of composition, that's for sure.

At least it wasn't a video taken with the "camera" held upright__or maybe there was, I couldn't stand to look any further!

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Maybe hes buddies with this guy who replied to my autotrader ads for my Healeys for sale .
“Put car on boat I send money” .......
guess they think I fell off the turnip truck .
curiosity got the better of me and I googled the country code ....Sri Lanka .