• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy Fa**er's Day

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My kids, all grown up now, still as thoughtful as ever :angel2: Happy FATHER'S day! (The claim was they didn't realize what it really said) Uh huh, sure, I believe that :rolleye: )

farther.jpg

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
(And for our kids to complain about our, um, noises: how many of their incredibly stinky diapers did we change??)

All in good fun - glad to see the sense of humor!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Looking back, I think the TR3 was the best sports car buy of all time. For $2,599.00, you got a genuine 100 mph car that got 30 mpg on regular gas, was reliable and could be fixed by anyone with a set of tools. The fact that so many of them are still on the road despite indifferent build quality, crude steering and suspension, leaky tops and lack of rustproofing is testimonial to their value.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
"Crude but effective"!!!

As my ex-pat Brit pal of thirty plus years has said: "Four wheels an' a board!"

He's Guilds of London Certified and a hellofa friend. "Even half-right these things will work in th' bottom of a bucket o' s***e !"

Yep.