• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cant get rif of this stupid annoying sign over page.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Well, do as you wish. But the site is only beneficial if folks use it. The sign is a friendly reminder from the owner of the BCF that we value everyone's participation. I think if you take the time to "bother", and do some active posting you'd benefit, as would we from your input.

:cheers:
Mickey

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
The little sign is there to encourage people to participate - and to start that participation by simply posting an introduction of themselves.

We have been online for almost 20 years and found that many people were just lurking and reading posts but not actually participating in the forums. If people don't participate then eventually the forum will go away. (which would be a terrible loss of a great resource). That's why the little man was placed there - just to encourage people to at least jump in and introduce themselves. You should notice, now that you've made at least one post, that when you are logged-in you won't see that little man any longer.

With that said, now that you've got that complaint out of your system, how about replying here and telling us who you are and a little about your British car(s). You will find if you give us a chance that this is a pretty friendly and helpful forum and it's likely you could be a big help to others as well.

Welcome to BCF - now tell us about yourself.

Basil

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
We all get whatever this site posts. Especially, if you haven't hit remember me. My main computer is on the remember list. You can do what you want, but you won't find another site with as much experience or knowledge of the British cars.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome though - it is a pretty good place regardless of annoying signs. I am in Etobicoke but we were in Ancaster for 12 years in the 90's/ early 2000's