• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member - Jeff [Rip] Van Winkel

ripvanwinkel

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

I purchased my Longbridge BN4 in South Africa over 30 years ago, in a completely stripped down state, with all parts in boxes. It was a giant leap of faith that all parts were present, but now 30 years later, I can vouch for the honesty of the seller. I began rebuilding the car after moving from SA to New Zealand and am now around 90% complete. I think the time taken on this restoration must go down as the longest in Healey history! It has been a great journey piecing all the parts together like a giant jigsaw puzzle and can hardly wait to go for my first ride. Great to join the Forum! Cheers for now.
Jeff (Rip) Van Winkel :tennis::tennis:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Congratulations on coming this far with your Healey! Welcome to BCF where you will find help, fun and camaraderie as you finish your great Healey project!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF RipVW!
It took me six years to complete the restoration on my Triumph. It’s not the race but the finish line, and you’re almost there. I was in Ohakune a couple of years ago... not too far from you.
You’ll find lots of friendly help in the Austin Healey section whenever you need it.