• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings... '76 TR6

gazzer

Freshman Member
Country flag
Third owner (bought from neighbor, just before we (finally) fled Massachusetts last year.) He bought it online from BaT in 2010:
https://bringatrailer.com/2010/08/26/bat-exclusive-1-owner-1976-triumph-tr6/

I had one in the early '80s (moved here from London in '81) but, let it go (variety of reasons - none of which make sense now) so, when the opportunity to grab my neighbor's presented itself, I jumped...

The BaT listing indicates that it "... has retained everything it came with except consumables" - and, that remains true, except for some needed mechanical wear/tear items (tires, brakes, suspension, thrust bearing) and a Pertronix ignition... all of which the PO attended to. It also has a dual Ansa exhaust... PO must've installed that, too, yet overlooked telling me so...

Looking forward to taking care-of and driving her until my time's up!

tr6-4.jpg

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold