• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Ford v. Ferrari

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
The trailer for this flick just came out. Cobras, GT40s, Ferrari P3s (I think) sixties sports racers, Ken Miles, Matt Damon as C. Shelby (hmmm?). I know it will be hollywoodized but still very excited to see this movie. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo96qDiGUiI better option than another flick about grown men and women in tights and capes anyway.

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Another movie to see, Art of Racing in the Rain. Just saw the trailer, looks good.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My daughter sent me a preliminary showing of the trailer a couple of days ago
She going to send me some of the scenes she worked on

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
OP
glemon

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Is that the one they called the "Flying Shingle"? From the trailer it looks like there is some SCCA or something with Cobras, maybe a flashback to the R2? I hope they show the Daytona Coupe, as I recall they were outperforming or at least outlasting the GT40s in the early days, but Ford pulled the plug on the Daytona's and put all efforts into the GT40.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I did see a Daytona Coupe several months back at some warehouses that are rented for film and commercials. It was getting loaded onto a flatbed trailer to go home, sounded amazing. I was told it was an original. There was other car parts and cars rigged for filming there as well.