• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello BCF!

D.G.Parker

Freshman Member
Hello All!

My name is Drew.. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I am an avid enthusiast of British and other European classics and sports cars. I have been a hobby mechanic most of my life and have rebuilt many cars in my day. I have recently purchased a new toy.. a 1974 Triumph TR6 from an estate sale of a family friend who suddenly passed away. The gentleman who passed was also an avid British/Euro auto mechanic and was almost finished his latest restoration project.. a beautiful blue, period correct, 74 TR6. I felt compelled to purchase his 74 Tri-6 and restore it to the way he had intended it to be. I'll be honest, I'm not a very active post'er on forums unless I have questions or need help or incite on something. I'm here more for the comradery in having a similar passion with others. :cool-new:

Thanks for reading!

D.G.P

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Glad to have you aboard, Drew! Lovely that you were able to buy a local TR6. You will find lots of help in our Triumph forum (and I'm sure the folks in that forum would love to hear occassional updates on your progress!

Basil