• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello!

albertemore

Freshman Member
Happy to finally make an account and get posting on the forum!

I recently inherited my late fathers 1966 MGB and I'm excited to have this car completely take over my vibe. As a result I have decided to take on the appearance and persona of a beatnik this summer to match the aesthetic of this stylish little machine: 1960s counter culture, marijuana cigarettes, propaganda, free jazz, pseudo-intellectualism, the whole deal.

A few weeks ago I also purchased a 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB 4.2L as my daily driver. Super excited about this one as well.

95-rrc.JPG 66-mgb.JPG

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
That's a beautiful chrome bumper B! And that Rover - is that a 4.2L V8? My EType is 4.2L but it's a straight 6.

Welcome to BCF - don't be a stranger!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Albertemore

Welcome to the forum.

You have 2 great looking British cars.

You will get plenty of tips and advice on the MGB in the MG section.

The pub is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David