• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Southeast Tennessee

bammons

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I have now retired and it is time to get my 65 TR4A-IRS back together. Have watched this forum for some time. The current state of my car is that it has been taken apart and frame sandblasted and most of the suspension has been renewed (uprated rear springs, urethane bushings and nylatron on the front). I wish to make it into a nice reliable (ha-ha) driver. My first work since I have started back on it is to renew the clutch and transmission. I am not an experienced mechanic but will dive into it with a smile on my face for lack of knowing any better. I have previously owned a 60 MGA and another 67 Triumph TR4A-IRS. Although Chattanooga has a very good British Car Club it takes about an hour to get to a meeting and they seem to be much more into MG's so if someone reads this and is in the area I would not mind having someone to talk to about TR4's. :joyous:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF bammons! I think we may have one or two other members from your neck of the woods lurking around here somewhere. You will find our Triumph forum very active with plenty of helpful members so be sure to pop in the Triumph forum too.