• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mgbv8

mgbv8

Freshman Member
Country flag
My name is Dennis Williams from Hamilton Ohio. I bought my first mg in 1972 a 1963 midget. than in 1978 i bought a 1967 MGB should of kept that one. In 1980 I traded a water bed for a 1978 midget. In 2002 I got interested in the v8 B's I bought a car on ebay in Arizona had it shipped to Milwaukee went there for Thanksgiving my wife is from there she came to pursue here ice skating career and drove that little 4 banger home 400 miles no problem. than I sent it to Zanesville for the 3.9 Rover install there is nothing like this that I have driven before. Any one close to me are welcome to come and drive it I have had this car for almost 17 years. In 2005 I put in a Ford 8'' rear end. You can let this car drop down to 30 mph In fifth and just roll on the power. I've been to Grand Rapids, Milwaukee, Townsend Tenn. Cleveland, Indianapolis, Terre Haute. These have been virtually problem free miles. I was trying to sell it this summer but came to my senses. I will be 67 in August. LOVE MY MGB!!!!!!!!! PS my wife loves this car can you beat that. Denny..

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome, Dennis! Will we see you in Wytheville VA in a couple weeks at the annual V8/V6 gathering?

Mickey