• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Member introduction "racerrog47" Roger Dowding

racerrog47

Freshman Member
As a British Car owner from my first car a 1960 Austin Seven Mini in February 1967 to the sale of my 1974 MGB GT in 1996, had owned 4 Mini's 4 Austin Healey Sprites an A-H 100, three Triumphs including a GT6 and TR4A, A 1950 London Taxi / Hire Car version, and briefly a couple of Austin A30's and Sunbeam Talbot 1950 model, have a great interest in British Cars especially Sports Cars.
Have a large collection of photos of cars and Motorsport, as well as an archive of old books, and other publications, a model car collection and other motoring memorabilia.

I look forward to being a member of the forum and reading the articles.

Here a couple of me and my cars in action .

My Cars #253 Dowding-GT6-Gymkhana77 (800x530) (2).jpg

TR4A Bald Hill Road 1979 #2 R Dowding -revised K Hindman .jpg

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Racerrog7

Welcome to the forum

You have had a wide variate of British cars in the past. Are you British car deprived at the moment?

The Pub section is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David