• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Michigan

Steve Reed

Freshman Member
Greetings from Michigan. I'm a new member to the forum and looking forward to learning from everyone here. I'm a long time Austin Healey owner - 50 years! - having started out with a 56 BN-2 at 15 years old, then acquiring two more plus an MGA while in high school. After a Rover, and an Aston Martin DB-6 which I should never have sold, and several German cars I now drive two Mercedes. A CLK430 summer car and an E350 winter car.

I kept a 53 BN-1 which I'm currently restoring after moving from place to place and storing her since high school. Being a Michigan car there is plenty of rust which is the big issue so far. I will need lots of advice in bringing this car back to life with respectability.

Looking forward to the forum.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Steve,
Looks like you broke the code for posting here. You will find plenty of helpful advice (and maybe some not so helpful) in our very active Austin Healey forum! Be sure to pop in there also and say hello.