• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

$75.00 Cup Of Coffee!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Always knew a lot people from California were a little off! :hopelessness: I even have relatives there, not bragging though :rolleye:! To pay 75 bucks for a cup of coffee is beyond my comprehension. Buy a regular cup and buy a homeless person a meal instead of making some fat dude rich! I guess living out in the boondocks has it's benefits, we pay 75 cents for a cup. I guess a big spender would have some bragging rights, if that's what it's called. :tongue:

View attachment 58961

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Point is, the people paying that much have so much money that it makes no difference to them. These are the same people who run around carrying $10,000 hand bags or wearing $10,000 watches.

And yes, we do have a lot of stinkin rich people out here. Many of them do also donate money to good causes, though.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Heard this on the radio - apparantly the coffee shop got hold of the only ten pounds of a rare Panamanian bean ( not the one that goes through the wild cat!) these ten pounds were enough for 80 cups of coffee which sold instantly at $75 each.

still completely bonkers (though I would pay $75 if it came with a massage or some such thing. :smile:

at the end of the story the DJ mentioned that this is not the most expensive cup of coffee in LA - apparantly you can buy a $100 cup of coffee. Amazing.

Country flag
Story on 60 minutes last night about crypto currencies, one guy when bitcoin was worth almost nothing was trading 1000s for pizzas, Estimated that at today's trade value he bought $800m in pizzas....

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Especially if Doc or Mickey were your masseur. :nana:

Noooooooo! Now I have to go pour acid in my eyes to get rid of that visual! :pukeface: