• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Amazing Untold stories - Beatles

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Amazing never before heard stories about the Beatles from some ladies who were there :cool-new:

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
There will likely never again be a show business phenomena like the Beatles. It was the year I got married and that was all you heard on the radio.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
There will likely never again be a show business phenomena like the Beatles. It was the year I got married and that was all you heard on the radio.

I was 9 years old when they hit Ed Sullivan. The next day I was dreaming over electric guitars in the Sears Catalog. (Did you watch the whole video - don't give it away)

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
One thing jumped out in that video for sure. Young people wearing good looking clothes.

Not exactly the audience appearance you see in today's live studio broadcasts!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
(Did you watch the whole video - don't give it away)

All I'll say is they should fire the Prop Master, that bucket looked too new.

Last edited: