• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Miniatur Wunderland - Hamburg Germany

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I finally checked this off on my bucket list. We booked our entry time slot a few months in advance since I was going to be in Hamburg Germany on Good Friday, and I knew a lot of families would be there. We arrived right at 8am, and stayed past noon. I barely got to scratch the surface of all of the special details, but at least I have now seen it. They are currently building a Monaco section, which will include an F-1 race. I have posted 257 photographs at https://www.flickr.com/photos/brooklands/albums/72157680173019988. Some are not great, but since they do "nighttime" every 15 minutes, a few were taken under very low light. If you want to see some video clips with some of the photos, I have that posted at https://youtu.be/jJ4836_jYlo. The YouTube link is a revised version where the ending credits were fixed. Let me know if you have any problem with these links.

Last edited:
OP
Brooklands

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I don't know what happened to the credits for the music by my friend, and what the blank footage is at the end. I let FotoMagico5 upload to YouTube, and that did not seem to work. I will try to check that soon, and maybe reload the video manually.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Hi Dave - I've tried the reloaded video several times. Most recently at 6:30pm EST. When I click the link in your first post above, I now get the YouTube message "Video Unavailable". There's no other text on that page. When I used the link earlier today, it took me straight to the video (altho' the last four minutes had no audio or video).

Tom M.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold