• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thanks for accepting me

cjacks69

Freshman Member
My name is Clint Jackson, I live in Edgewood, NM and have a 1969 Primrose yellow MGB. It’s been 6 long years but I’m 99.9 percent done with it’s restoration. I hope to meet up with other folks in the area.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Howdy Clint! (Neighbor). I suspect I've seen you in your MG a few times, but always seemed to be going in the other direction! Sorry you couldn't make it out to the show today. It turned out to be a decent day (cloudy and cool but no rain). Had about 40 cars total, including a few Jags and gorgeous Lotus Club Racer! (I want!). Hey I just noticed you joined way back in 2014 from WA. When did you move to the beautiful metropolis of Edgewood?

Basil (not that Basil :cool-new: )

OP
C

cjacks69

Freshman Member
We came down Jan 5, 2017. Been down a number of times over the last 10 years looking at locations. Kinda fell into this house and property by accident. Sold our Puyallup house and retired. Wife was able to telecommute for her last year. I did a few more things to the car today. Waiting on a replacement clock now. I did a full steel dash conversion and had a couple of things to macguyver to finish it up. I've really only had the car out twice. Once into town and once when the ignition failed. I thought I would have more test runs by now but you know how these cars are. You might have seen the same Primrose I saw once?