• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Meeting the Boss

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Yesterday my wife Jean and I spent a delightful day with Basil and his wife Mary. We took the commuter train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe on ‘Seniors Ride Free’ day. We toured the Georgia O’Keefe art museum, ate a delish Mexican lunch and toured another very old Roman Catholic church. All in all a great time and it was great to meet the two of them. Basil had his camera so I’m sure he will add some pictures to this post.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Aww, Man - thought you met Springsteen! :jester:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
It was a fun day (looking forward to diner tonight and (weather permitting) the drive to the crest. Here are a few pictures attached. The full album of the trip is here >>

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDnp1vf

Santa Fe May 2019-05.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-09.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-10.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-02.jpg
Santa Fe May 2019-07.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-04.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-08.jpg

Santa Fe May 2019-06.jpg

OP
Bob McElwee

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Mickey, much much better than Springsteen. ����

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thursday after dinner, we took a trek to the top of Sandia Crest (very cold and cloudy). Has a few close encounters with deer on the way up.

Santa Fe May 2019-11 copy.jpg

OP
Bob McElwee

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Had a few close encounters with snowflakes too. Cold and windy up top but what a view.
We want to thank Basil and Mary for the dinner and being great host and tour guides while we were here.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That's great!

And I'll admit, I had the same thought as Mickey...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
As well they should be.