• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mexicanicos

• Thread starter Deleted member 8987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8987

New show on the Motor Trend TV channel.
Bad.
Opinion.

Just can't deal with the Mexican version of a Bruce Lee movie.
Most likely done is Spanish...but dubbed...and i sounds just like a Bruce Lee movie
Especially when you try to get your head around verbiage, lips, and arm waving.

Silly, almost.

Again, opinion.

Turning it off.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I watched it for about 10 minutes before turning it off. It reminded me of the Godzilla movies from the late 50’s where the dubbing was ridiculous... lips weren’t moving but the person kept speaking.
MT can do lots better than this show.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
So much garbage on TV anymore we only watch 3 to 4 channels out of 200! Problem here is, we live in the hills and too far from the cities to receive over the air signals or we would drop the satellite connection. Where do they get some of these people from, best of all. where do they get an audience to watch them?!

Country flag
With so many networks and TV/web channels things can geton and play today that viewing number would have called and abysmal failurewhen there was only the three networks and PBS. I’ve seen things declared a success with only 2-3 million viewers whichequals less than 1% of the nation.

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
I usually don't watch much TV -- too much garbage. I figure if I have time to be watching TV, I have time to do something productive, like turn wrenches.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Only a couple shows on MT worth watching, IMHO. I do watch a lot of the AHC programming. SWMBO calls it "The Nazi Channel". :wink:

Country flag
I don't have cable or a dish for the reason 90% of the time the TV is off as I sleep, go to work, or do things I want/need around home. So over the air gives me almost everything I want. And for those things on cable, buy the dvd set or download. Easier and cheaper than 100-200 bucks a month.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I only have Netflix and Amazon, there are plenty of decent shows on both and I can find a ton of documentaries on them.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Seems like the new shows are for the small brains. Can't focus with short attention span and stupid stuff is funny to them. They don't make the programs that the older paying generation would like to see. But, then, seeing some of the old shows we used to watch, makes you wonder how we actually enjoyed them.