• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What Creative Type are you?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Me.....

7EC347ED-1A2D-4E97-AD88-93449C570D43.jpg

Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Transitions were interesting.

Screenshot from 2019-04-30 14-55-08.jpg

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Producer.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Visionary - which is likely why my projects don't get finished. :rolleyes:

visionary.JPG

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
"Dreamer" - yep.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Ok, how many people noticed that the transitions are tied to the previous answer?

Meaning which transition you see depends on how you answered the previous question.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Ok, how many people noticed that the transitions are tied to the previous answer?

Meaning which transition you see depends on how you answered the previous question.

Took me a few, but I did.

Or maybe I was dreaming...

I do that a lot.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Innovator but not sure how that worked itself out.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Producer - wish I'd seen this 55 years ago, but the answer would probably have been different.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Took me a few, but I did.

Or maybe I was dreaming...

I do that a lot.

I wondered about that too, so I went back and gave different answers. As Basil said, the transitions were the most entertaining aspect.

I suppose the next level would be to re-run the entire test, changing only one answer and seeing what effect that has. But I'm not that interested :smile: