• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Swansea, MA

JG4909

Freshman Member
Hope you experienced folks can help me out , deciding whether to plunge into the world of British cars.

I'm considering buying a TR4/4A as a recreational driver.I wonder if anyone can recommend a book or series of articles, etc covering what to look for in these vehicles.

Would appreciate any "Look out for...." various nefarious characteristics of these vehicles.

My last British Motor Car was a 1962 MGA 1600MKII. Sold it prior to reporting to Fort Dix in 1968;had owned it for 2 years while in college. Lots of fun !

Thanks in advance,
John

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello John

Welcome to the forum.

One place to look for information on the Triumph TR4 would be in the Triumph section of this forum. You could post a question to TR4 owners asking for tips on what to look for etc.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome John - Ditto what David said. Now that you've introduced yourself in this New Members Intro forum, you will likely get lots of help if you ask about the TR4 in the Triumph forum we have.