NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

Thread: Judy Wroebel - "judow"

The Pub is: Forum to generally shoot the breeze. It is NOT: a debate forum (NO Politics, religion, or controversial topics.) Keep it clean, fun and lite!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re: Judy Wroebel - "judow"

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and memories. She IS one special lady that I had the honor of sharing the past 40 years with. I have an empty hole in my soul that will never be filled. She was the best part of me. There is not going to be a formal service as that was her wish. Sometime in June we will be planning a remberance of her at the house. The address is 4 Santos Ct. Tijeras, NM. No flowers but Judy’s favorite charity was Watermelon Mountain Ranch here in Albuquerque. It is a no kill animal shelter.
    I had the opportunity yesterday to say goodbye to Judy and give her one last kiss. Don’t know how I will continue but I know Judy wouldn’t want it any other way. Cell number. 5052202839. For Judy I want to say thanks, goodbye and hope to be together down the road.
    Proud Caregiver to:

Agatha A Healey & Onslow A Jaguar

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judow For This Useful Post:

Basil  (04-30-2019), Bob McElwee  (04-30-2019), John Turney  (04-30-2019), waltesefalcon  (04-30-2019)

NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.