Thread: Triumph TR3 rear differential and rear brake assembly - Northern Illinois

Classifieds for members to buy/sell Triumph Cars/ Parts

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Triumph TR3 rear differential and rear brake assembly - Northern Illinois

This is a clean 1958 TR3B rear differential that came with my drivable TR3 project. The previous owner described the differential as:I cleaned and painted it, replaced the leather seals right at the end of the axle by the brakes. The brake cylinders are brand new as are the brake shoes in the drum. He cleaned out the pumpkin and replaced the gasket. He didn't touch the gears or clearances. It was very unworn.
    This unit was removed and replaced by a cut down ford unit as part of a V8 engine conversion. it was never abused.
    It is stock 3.7 : 1
    The pictures is of the actual unit as removed.
    Buyer is responsible for shipping, and I would prefer a local pickup in the Chicago area. I have never shipped anything this large. I can deliver within a 100 mile radius once it is paid for.
    Make an offer over $250, if you can pick up without shipping 630-988-0070 leave voice mail or text or email at nn27gz@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnsteichen; 07-09-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: changed pricing & added email address

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Triumph TR3 rear differential and rear brake assembly - Northern Illinois

Hi, do you still have the TR3 axles?

Jim