• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Harbor Freight Grease Guns

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
In the past year I bought a air operated grease gun from HF, in about 3 months it froze up, so I bought one from Northern Tool at twice the price and it looked identical to the HF one, well, it also went bad! I just ordered a Lincoln gun and the difference in quality is superior to the others. Not cheap but hopefully it will last a lot longer. My dad always said, if you want a good gun buy a Lincoln! We'll see. PJ
View attachment 58450

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I use a Lincoln that was my dad's.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yup. Two Lincoln "manual" guns here. At least forty-five years old and function just fine.

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
I bought a air grease gun from Lowe’s or Home Depot. Worked great the first couple of times. After it sat not being used for awhile it wouldn’t pump when the trigger is pulled. Have to play with a lot to get to pump grease. If it was used every few days it would probably work ok. All my manual one are no problem using after sitting a long time. When the air one works it is sure nice for one hand operation.