• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Check List

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
D

Deleted member 8987

Yup.
The Helios I used to fly in..they removed the rudder pedals, yoke and shaft on the right side. Had an issue...once.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Good move.

I gather helicopters are not the type of aircraft that you need help from nervous passengers.

David

D

Deleted member 8987

Helio Courier. High wing, single engine, STOL taildragger (conventional gear)

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Paul, many years ago I took a friend up for a glider ride. I got him strapped in the back seat and then got into the front and started my preflight. The last thing I said to him was “don’t touch anything, and if you think I asked you to touch anything then ask me “are you sure?”
When I was ready to get off tow I told him to “grab the round yellow ball and pull it.”
He came back with “Are you sure?”
Preflight works!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
The automated cockpit of the future: one human, one chimpanzee.

Chimpanzee's job - prevent human from touching anything.
Human's job - feed chimpanzee.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
The automated cockpit of the future: one human, one chimpanzee.

Chimpanzee's job - prevent human from touching anything.
Human's job - feed chimpanzee.
It worked for the space program.

6D906A93-1936-4DA5-827F-0555BE4B3508.jpeg