• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Charles Runyan Memorial Mountain Road Tour

sd80mac7204

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Hey everybody,
It's been a while since my last visit here, 3 jobs, becoming an uncle, and replacing cars has really kept me away from the land of the LBC. As many of you know, Charles, of Roadster Factory fame, passed away before Christmas. I, with help from many enthusiasts, am getting a memorial road tour put together in his memory on May 11. There is no charge associated with this event, just driving and enjoying the cars the way he did. The route starts at TRF and wanders several narrow and winding roads to Horseshoe Curve near Altoona, PA and return. The Roadster Factory will be having a flea market the next day on the 12th.

Here's a link to anybody interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/369824627080270/

Thank you all.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Wonderful event for a special individual. Wish I was closer - we recently moved to MA, plus I wish my Triumph was complete. If I lived in Pittsburgh and if non LBCs are allowed I could join as a chase vehicle in my daily driver.