• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Worrying News About BCF Member Judow...

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Hi all,

I noticed this post from Judow's husband, Doug on Facebook this morning.

"For the past 2 weeks Judy has been in the hospital with a bad heart. She had not been stable and the doctors wanted to keep her there until they could replace her valve.
Yesterday she had surgery and her valve was replaced and is working.
However there was a complication. She cannot speak and cannot move her right arm. They don’t know if she had a stroke or a reaction to the drugs. A CT scan was inconclusive. Today she is having a MRI.
She is resting and can move her left arm and legs. She can squeeze my hand but you can see the fear in her eyes. Her vital signs are all good and bloodwork checks out.
Don’t have the answers yet but hope and pray she will recover. It will be a long Road and not sure where it will end up.
Judy is a fighter and strong. I just pray she still has enough in her to get her thru this.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She believes they help and she will need all the help possible to get thru this.
Thank all of you and know I will pass on all messages to her."

If anyone wants to send Judy a card to cheer her up you can send it to the home address.

4 Santos Ct. Tijeras,NM 87059. Doug will see that it is brought to her room.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks for the update Steve. I just spoke with her on the phone a couple weeks back and knew that she was going to be having this procedure. Hadn't heard that there were complications. I'll probably give Doug a call.

Basil

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sorry to hear the news.... Get Well Judy!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Terrible news. Thanks for telling us Steve.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Wishing Judy the best. Get well!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Disturbing news. Wishing her a full and speedy recovery. Best to Doug, too.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Wishing her the very best and hoping the setback is short-lived.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Hate to hear; thanks for letting us know, Steve.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Praying for you to get well Judy, get your strength back and fight this. Recovery is slow I know, but you can do it! Paul

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
This is Judy’s husband. To give everyone an update. Judy did have a stroke in the front left side of her brain. She did not take the news well. Doctors say the recovery is a lot about her. Been letting her get some rest but soon must motivate her to recover. She is responsive but tired and depressed. Neurologist will see her later today and work on a game plan. We just did not expect this and both trying to regroup. Thank all for caring. Good people like Judy don’t deserve this.
‘Everyone that can card bomb her. Hoping see will see all the people who care.
Thanks
Doug

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Wishing her the best on her recovery. It's a hard road, but we British car folks are a tough lot. Keep fighting, Judy, we're thinking of you!

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Very much hits home to us . A very close friend and neighbour of ours had open heart surgery last weekend to replace failing heart valves with pig valves , shes up and walking already , surgeon said she wouldn’t have lasted much longer without the surgery .
Thoughts are with you , be strong and get well soon .

Rick_Stevens

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Country flag
Hey Judy,

Don't get to this forum much, I'm an MG guy, but please know we're thinking of you. Get back to us as quick as you can.

ohlord

Freshman Member
Sad news for anyone , it pains one's thoughts to imagine not driving a beloved classics because of illness...
You have my thoughts and prayers...
Rob

mkg

Freshman Member
The best for you and family.
When I worked for Shamrock Foods in Phoenix I.S., I wanted to transfer to NM in the I.S. dept.
I know we would have shared several rides and shows with our cars.
Best in the LORD.:eagerness: