• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi from sunny south Utah

BIG HEALEY norm

Freshman Member
Bought my first Healey (new) back in 1960. Served me well through my university years until my wife got pregnant and she could no longer fit in it. Now 58 years later time has solved that problem and now once again own another Healey of the same year and model. Back in the fold so to speak. Norm:encouragement:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Norm! I lived in Utah once - back in the day I was stationed at Hill AFB.
You'll find quite a collection of Healey nuts here so you'll fit right in.

Keith_M

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Hi Norm,
It's good to see another Utah Healey owner! You may want to check out the Bonneville Austin Healey Club. Most of the members are in the SLC area, but there are a few outliers (like me).

Keith